BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Trying not to look like Madonna circa 1990

I am in the middle of sewing this dress with my fabulous mother in law, who has adjusted the pattern to fit my kooky body shape.

Because of where the darts are placed, and being a 50's style dress, I am trying very hard not to create this bodice shape:
Dangerous!


which always reminds me of this:

Who thought of this idea? and why? 


So placing those darts, are ever so important.


In other news I've been trying out new jewellery ideas:


and more. Hope all are well. I'm off to stencil some fabric:)

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carefull not to poke anyone's eyes out.... suburb necklaces. I think you are the best in the business. Everyone elses stuff I've seen is well... boring.... love it.

The cupcake kid said...

ohhh I meant superb... not suburb!!!